Lately I have been making leashes for Cassie. All of said leashes started ending up on our counter, making it a tangled leash mess (which translates to no more counter space to do any cooking). In order to solve this problem I decided to make a leash hanger of sorts.
I asked the Mr. to find me an old piece of wood from our barn/ garage structure (more on that someday!) and he came through with a great sized piece, that was just beat up enough to have good character.
I decided to whitewash the wood, and ended up doing two coats of whitewash.
We ran to Lowes and I picked up four hooks. The Mr. helped me attach the hooks to the wood and attach the wood to the wall in our mudroom.
I love how it turned out!